Sunday 3 April 2011

Trust,信任♥

I can't believe that the one i believe the most lied to me,it is such a hurt,but you never know how is it feel!You have done a lot behind me.I knew it,but i can't differenciate wheather is good or bad. Chance i have given to you.Not me that didn't appreciate everything.but is you!This is the second chance,but you didn't take a good use on it.So,i just can say '' WE ARE OVER''!Sorry,i can't forgive you.I have repeated this for several time, i hate people lying to me,especially my beloved!Not every sorry can get back an ''ITS OKAYY'',sorry i cant do it.
Cause of my phone spoilt for dono wat stupid reson,i enjoy this kind of freedom!without any message or call disturb me.Felt so comfortable.!


MR.R:Im' so sorry.I cant forgive you,

till the end of my life (:Not me that

dont appreciate everything,but is you!




No comments:

Post a Comment