Tuesday 5 April 2011

遗憾,Regret♥

Actually, i really enjoy this kind of freedom so much.Without anybody disturb or what.This few days i think back lots of thing.Regret, i do really regret.

MR.A, what you say is right,but evrything is too late to do any comment.Maybe i willwait,wait for the miracle.I know it is really impossible,but i will wait!

I think back a lot actually,every our first time.

First time going to your house.

First time you kiss on my lips.

First time you hug me till i cant breathe.

First gift.

First commitment.

First time we can love till tears falling.

First time i felt that you love me so much.

First quarrel .

First lie.

And the last,first broke up.

You are not by my side for at lease half years,i really miss you a lot.But you will never never knew that (:

BOY:What i want is just you can live in happiness,

eventhough you doesn't choose me.STAY HAPPY!





No comments:

Post a Comment