Monday 15 November 2010

一切已經結束 ♥

i think..that day was the last day i see you,looking at you..
sometimes everything was decided to be like that..
today was the last day of school..and,i didn't go for it..


Let me have the memories about you lesser and lesser..
its better for me to forget you..


This few day my mood is so terrible that nobody dares
to disturb me..i still remember,Sunday..i drank so much tat
i really MABUK...xD..wee wang wang ..hahas Cx


Tat day was a rainny day..have you ever see somebody like me..?
drink,drank and at the end drunk...then when to
have a bath with rain..sometimes this nt stupid..it really feels good..
i sat at the highest level at my mum pub..hearing the sounds
of rainig drops..it also can change my mood that day..


everything will be asussual after this..and im goin to move to
my new house soon...and everything will being a NEW LIFE for me..!!






1 comment: